Frequently Asked Questions:
- Church: 21 Front Street, Exeter, NH 03833
- Church Offices: 12 Center Street, rear
- Please use street parking (2 hrs max), or municipal lots across the street.
- The church driveway is for handicapped and clergy parking only.
Time of Service:
- Sundays 10am
- (Summer Services June- September at 9:00 am)
(The church is located in the heart of downtown Exeter, across from the bandstand and the Town Hall, on rte 111, also known as Front Street.)
From rte 101, please take exit 11, onto Portsmouth Ave into Exeter, for about a mile. At the third set of lights, turn right onto High Street, and cross the bridge. In a quarter mile, turn left at the bandstand and head up the hill, you will immediately see the church on your right, at the bend at the top of the hill. The church driveway is for handicapped and clergy parking. Please use the street, or the town lots. There is a two hour limit on street parking. For further directions, please consult Google Maps or your GPS.
- Riverwoods: Second Saturdays at 10:30 am Held in the Lodge.
- Langdon Place: Second Fridays s at 2:00 pm. Held in the Main Room.
- All baptisms take place as part of our 10:00 am Sunday Worship Service. We baptize both children and adults. We offer baptism to all. If you are not a member and would like a child baptized, please call the Pastor for a consultation. 772-4216. The baptism form is available for download, just below.
- Our bylaws dictate the church rents to NON-PROFITS only (you must be a .org) at our trustees’ discretion. See the rental form below. Call office to discuss 772-4216.
Forms for download:
- Funeral/Memorial Planning
- Joining Data Form 2012
- Rental Request Form non-profit 2012