Frequently Asked Questions:
- Church: 21 Front Street, Exeter, NH 03833
- Church Offices: 12 Center Street, rear
- Food Pantry & Garden: 12 Center Street, rear
- Please use street parking (2 hrs max), or municipal lots across the street.
- The church driveway is for handicapped and clergy parking only.
Time of Service:
- Sundays 10am
- (Summer Services June- September at 9:30am)
(The church is located in the heart of downtown Exeter, across from the bandstand and the Town Hall, on rte 111, also known as Front Street.)
From rte 101, please take exit 11, onto Portsmouth Ave into Exeter, for about a mile. At the third set of lights, turn right onto High Street, and cross the bridge. In a quarter mile, turn left at the bandstand and head up the hill, you will immediately see the church on your right, at the bend at the top of the hill. The church driveway is for handicapped and clergy parking. Please use the street, or the town lots. There is a two hour limit on street parking. For further directions, please consult Google Maps or your GPS.
- Riverwoods: Second Saturdays at 2:00pm. Held in the Lodge.
- Langdon Place: First Fridays s at 2:00pm. Held in the Main Room.
Food Pantry & Community Garden:
- Hours: Tuesday 10am to noon, for Greater Exeter Area residents.
- Donations: Non-perishable goods may be dropped off at the church office, any time during business hours. Fresh garden harvest may be delivered on Tuesday mornings before 10am, to the back porch of 12 Center St. See more info on our Food Pantry page.
- All baptisms take place as part of our 10am Sunday Worship Service. We baptize both children and adults. We offer baptism to all. If you are not a member and would like a child baptized, please call the Pastor for a consultation. 772-4216. The baptism form is available for download, just below.
- The church rents to NON-PROFITS only, (you must be a .org) at our trustees’ discretion. See the rental form below. Call office to discuss 772-4216.
Forms for download:
- Funeral/Memorial Planning
- Joining Data Form 2012
- Rental Request Form non-profit 2012