We join together each week for an approximately one hour-long worship service. In worship we pray for our world, lift up our thanksgivings, share Scripture, hear a sermon, and welcome our youngest members during our children’s lesson.
Each week also features music from our wonderful choir. Once a month our contemporary choir also sings, and each week special pieces ranging from solos to children’s handbell performances are also included.
Holy Communion is celebrated the first Sunday of each months. Baptisms are scheduled by request. On months with a fifth Sunday an intergenerational worship service is offered.
*Summer Worship is held at 9:00 am from mid-June through August.
Elevator, Wheelchair Ramp, Large-Print Bulletins, Hearing Aids.
Church School for Children & Middle School Youth
Children & middle school students leave worship early in the service after the “Child in Us All” message in order to go to their classes. Parents pick up younger children in classroom after the conclusion of the service. Children and youth join us upstairs for all sacraments.
Special Services include:
- Gathering Sunday: Sunday after Labor Day when we switch back to our 10 AM worship time.
- Ukama Sunday: a celebration our partnership with the Pfidza church of Zimbabwe.
- Ash Wednesday Service of ashes and prayer
- Maundy Thursday Holy Communion
- Good Friday Remembrance and prayer
- Easter Sunrise Service at Swasey Parkway, at daybreak
- Christmas Eve Intergenerational Service, 4 pm
- Christmas Eve Candlelight Service, 8 pm
- Children and Youth Sunday: Special youth preachers and lay readers. Confirmation students share about their faith and join the church.
- Off site Service include:
- Langdon Place